Sunday, January 4, 2015

Welcome to susanspriggcritiqueyourpainting.com
This is a small 8"x 10" concept painting I did before starting a larger painting. I planned everything first The photograph  was very different from my painting. And, it all started with line to control the painting. I will post this and the reference, with permission from the photographer, along with the 2nd painting when it is done,  The first thumbnails starting with line will illustrate the 6 question process I teach my students to plan their paintings. I will use this painting to review the compositional  process in order to  show you how to  plan, which will  help you develop the art of analysis and critique which will immediately and ultimately make you a better painter .

Let's Get Started!


No comments:

Post a Comment